halloween

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Getting ready for X-mas and new board






So all of my dreams recently came true. O.K just one. I finally got the board of my dreams that I have wanted for seasons! It's a Ride Vista 152 and it's beautiful! I've been searching on Ebay off and on for awhile for this exact board and came across it. Its only been riden once and in excellent condition. No dings or scratches. And here's the best part....I got it for $100! Sweet huh! $100 for a $300 board! I couldn't be more stoked. Perfect timing for our boarding trip in March. Here's a pic of my sweet board. Tuesday we set up the Christmas tree and decorations. Brandon got to put up his candy ornament from last year. The day after it fell off because it was too heavy so we just set it next to the tree. We had egg nog and chocolate while we put up the tree. And of course Dad read the Christmas story from the scriptures. In the words of Mom"And that Charlie Brown is what Christmas is all about".Here's some pics. Also another exciting thing from this week...Kickboxer and I watched Bloodsport on T.V and at the end of it we sang and Ian did the funniest dance to the Kumite part. So next time ya'll see him ask him to do the dance for you! Kickboxer's promotion at work is being put through. Keep your fingers crossed. It should be through by January.

No comments: