halloween

Monday, April 13, 2009

Our baby girl!











Here's the pic that I promised to post of our beautiful baby girl. Isn't she cute?! Ian thinks she looks like me. In this pic she does but the others she looks a lot like Brandon. So we'll see when she's here. She sure is a little stinkerton sometimes. She only likes to move like a crazy alien baby for me. The second I tell anyone else to look she stops. She of course loves when her Daddy talks to her and rubs my belly. That relaxs her more than anything. Its probably because she knows she has the radest Daddy ever. Speaking of Daddy...its his birthday today. I think he is turning 30. Yeah right! He would be having a meltdown right about now. I think it is hilarious when people think 30 is old. Hint hint..(Ian). Anyway he's turning 28 years old and he doesn't look a day over 14. Just kidding! He really doesn't seem to age though. He'll be handsome and young forever and I'll be old and wrinkelly..no prob. Well the video is of Brandon at California Adventures waiting in line for the Playhouse Disney puppet show singing and dancing along to "Don't be shy just move your body" by Choo Choo Soul. And the picture is what I have titled Brandon Zoolander because Brandon just feels like he is really really really ridiculously good looking. Also last week Brandon really wanted to make his daddy something that would show his appreciation for all of Daddy's hard work and to keep Daddy motivated when he is having a sucky day at work. So he made him an awesome picture frame that he painted and personalize for Daddy. Well that's pretty much it for now. About a week and a half before Kai Lily's due date so we'll keep you posted.

No comments: