halloween

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby Shower





We weren't planning on having a baby shower but my mom really wanted to throw a little one so we could celebrate and get the odds and ends that we were still needing for the baby. It ended up being kinda chaotic but fun. From the start of the day I just didn't feel right. I was feeling really nauseous and tired. And on top of that Lilybug wasn't feeling good either and she wouldn't go to anyone else but me. Thankfully later on she went to Daddy to give me a break. Lily ended up throwing up during the party and Daddy and I were puking all night long. We are still recovering. The really great part about this gathering was having all of my aunts together in one place. It was the first time they had seen Lilybug and I hadn't seen them in forever. Especially since one of my aunts lives in Illinois I was really grateful that they could be there.

1 comment:

Naomi and Family said...

You poor thing! I am so sorry you guys got sick! How sad! I am sorry I didn't get to come, Tai has a cold so I was sorta stuck here. Anyway, I hope you are feeling better today! You need anything let me know, and get some rest!