halloween

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our anniversary and Mother's day



























Well we celebrated our 6 year anniversary this year on the 30th of April but I always say we should really be able to tack on the 4 years we dated and the fact that we have been friends since high school. But nevermind that. 6 years!!! Brings me back to our wedding day and what we have accomplished since then. 6 years later and we have the most beautiful and most wonderful children anyone could ask for. We are so blessed!! I couldn't imagine my life without my husband and my sweet babies. Without them my life would be so dull and I would never be this happy. I love my life and I love my family. Kickboxer is always so thoughtful but this year he hit it out of the park. For our anniversary he came home with flowers and the sweetest card and for Mother's Day he and the kids made a beautiful collage and one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite movies. I am so grateful to be a mother but not only that, I'm so grateful to be the mother of these children. I love you my sweet babies!!












No comments: