halloween

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Big Kahuna of Daddies


O.k we have a lot of catching up to do on our blog. So we'll start with Father's Day. This is my handsome husband on Father's Day right before heading out to church. Isn't he too cute?! He's wearing the aloha tie and kukui nuts I got him for Father's Day. We have a new tradition that we are trying to keep with each other, which is every special occasion between us I'll get him a Maile Lei and he'll get me an orchid lei. Well I attempted to do that for him this Father's Day and it's about a $100 to get it shipped from Hawaii. So I decided that for Father's Day kukui nuts would do just fine. I'll save up to get him a Maile Lei for our next anniversary:)I'm by far the luckiest lady on the planet to have him as a father to our children. Our kids can never get enough of him and they love him soooo much!! He always thinks about us first and he works so hard to provide for us. He is such a great example of a great man. We love you Daddy!! He is the Kahuna of Daddies!!!! :)

1 comment:

Naomi and Family said...

I love your guys' relationship! It's super cool. I think it is so awesome to have traditions!