halloween

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Zoo trip

One of Lilybug's birthday gifts this year was to go to the zoo. We had such a good time! We got to see a good amount of the animals. My only complaint is we didn't get to see the elephants. What the frick right??!! It doesn't make any sense to get to go on a zoo trip and not see elephants, what a let down. Lily's favorite was the giraffes and the only animal Bubba kept talking about was the sea lion. We have to take this kid to Sea World, he is my child after all.
Some of my favorites were the koalas and monkeys but I think I was getting more excited about the gorgeous flowers around the zoo. One of my favorite flowers is the hibiscus and they had plenty around. So beautiful! And I wasn't the only one getting distracted by the flowers, my little Buggie had her eye on them too.
Daddy's favorite was definetly the snow leopard. His favorite part was probably standing in the nice cool misters with Bubba.
As far as my favorite part of the day, eating shaved ice yum!! Oh and of course seeing my children enjoy their day looking at all the animals :)The picture of Daniel and I is him saying "CAT!" after seeing the jaguar. What a cutie patutie.

No comments: