halloween

Monday, September 3, 2012

Lovin' our Lilybug

Some of these photos are from awhile back around Buggie's bday. One of her gifts was a mama and Lily girly girl day to get our nails done. Boy did she love it!! She sat oh so still to have her nails perfected. Everyone there got a kick out of her because she walked in with her sunglasses on and kept them on while we were there. What a diva! I think she gets the girly girl influence from my mom but one things for sure, she definetly didn't get it from me! But being the tomboy that I am, I still love seeing her excitement.
I took her a second time to get her nails done when she decided to be a big girl and be consistent with potty training. GO LILY!!
And the following pictures are her just being her cute self. I don't think we could've gotten a more beautiful little girl. We sure love our Lilybug!
As a side note and a warning, you don't wanna make Bubba angry. Bubba said this picture's for Uncle Pat.

1 comment:

Yogurl and Manburger said...

No, don't smash Uncle Pat! Great mask (or if it isn't a mask then I am sorry about the radioactive accident). What wonderful pictures of Lily! Can't wait to see you guys in a few months!