halloween

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bye bye baby hippie surfer hair

I did not want to do this, but we had to. With Daniel's allergies and continous snot supply getting in his hair all the time, I finally pulled the trigger and did it. This was so hard for me. Not only do I love hippie, surfer do's on baby boys but Danny's hair has always been a big part of what makes him Danny. I wasn't planning to cut his hair until he was five but it had to be done. Before pic. With snot included and everything. Our baby boy, handsome as ever!

2 comments:

Yogurl and Manburger said...

I know cutting Daniel's hair must have been hard, but he looks so good with his new cut. More like a little man. Very cute!

Naomi and Family said...

Hey, he still has his gorgeous eyes and smile! Sorry it was so hard! Cutting Callen's sweet curls were hard for me too.