halloween

Saturday, July 6, 2013

34 weeks

I don't know how it's possible, but we're getting more and more excited for our new baby girl to be here. The kids are totally cute with the anticipation and the questions they ask. Brandon and Kai are at the ages where they know what's going on and they are very interested. I think Brandon asks everyday how many weeks the baby is and when she will be here. And Lily talks to her and rubs my belly constantly. There is already such a strong bond between them. Danny doesn't do it as often but he loves to rub my belly and say "Hi baby." And they all like to take a stuffed animal or doll and stick it under their shirts and pretend they are carrying their babies. Kickboxer and I are already looking around for our fourth kid when we are rounding the kids up. At least we're starting to feel a little bit more prepared for a family of six.

1 comment:

Naomi and Family said...

You are so gorgeous girl! How are you doing? Been awhile!