halloween

Sunday, September 1, 2013

42 weeks...


Yup...you heard me right. 42 weeks and I'm still pregnant.
You can probably tell I'm getting a little tired of answering the question "You're still pregnant?"
Anyway, moving on.

Brandon just finished his first week of school at iLEAD. If I hadn't found this particular school we would still be homeschooling. I'm pretty excited about this school. It's a charter school that he attends M-F like public school but there are a lot of things that make it different. It's a project based learning school and their philosophy for learning is quite a bit like mine. Anyway, we are trying it out for this year. So far so good. This picture is of Brandon and his teacher Ms. Geri.
This is Olu's favorite thing to do right now. He does this for 20 minutes or so and laughs hysterically the whole time.

No comments: