halloween

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

T-ball and wrestling

Enjoying the sunset after a day at the library.


Playing in the rain.


I woke up to this on a perfect morning in Ventura. Yep, I know. My life rules.

Thanks to our recent rainfall we get to enjoy these beautiful wildflowers everyday. These beauties always bring a smile to my face.


Speaking of beauties, our Kai Lily has started her T-ball season and she's been killin' it!



You know what makes it even more perfect....she's a Pittsburgh Pirate!! It's fate I tell ya :)

Brandon started his first wrestling practice 2 weeks ago. The best part of all is that he got to have my brother Moey (who is a 2 gold medal Micronesian Olympic wrestling champion) at his first practice to help coach him and the head coach is my brother's old coach. So cool.

He seriously LOVES it!

No comments: