halloween

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Hi-ho Kermit the frog here. Just kidding it's Kai Lily and I'm ready to blog!!!! It's been a couple weeks but we are back! Hope you enjoy!!!



We got a oil shelf!!! Isn't it BEAUTIFUL????!!!!!!(I am only making that face because it was so heavy!!!!

We went to Disneyland last year for my birthday and we went at seperate times. Or else I would have been with Ariel too! She's my fave!!!!





I had my christmas hip-hop performance and I didn't cry at all! I usually perform songs in church and I got alot of
stage fright. BUT with the help of peace and calming and valor, and since I was dancing, I got over my fear. And also it's thanks to my mama and daddy. They helped me be calm and told me I am amazing. Plus, if mama wasn't into natural things and oils, I would still hate to be on stage. Now I LOVE being on stage. Thank you mommy and daddy!!!                                                                                                                           And this is how the baby became bff's with the baby whisperer! hee hee!

Our uncle and aunt got married this day and me and Eden were the flower girls!!! 
This was so special to me because I got to be there with my sister while she got her ears pierced!!! 6 years ago in the same spot, same place, same age, I got my ears pierced! The only difference is, she didn't shed ANY tears!!! lol

I don't think I have showed River yet but he is the second youngest. Before he had SUPER long hair and we cut it this day!!! SO DANG CUTE!!!!!! Thanks for tuning in! see you next time! Take care!

No comments: