halloween

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fourth of July and baby pics
















I know this is a little late but oh well. For the fourth of July Kickboxer and I got to have a little bit of a date night or a date afternoon courtesy of Mimi and Papa. We got to go see The Proposal and it was pretty funny. Then we went back over to Mimi and Papa's house to eat some good BBQ and hang out for a little bit. Later on that night we headed over to my parents house to watch the fireworks since Palmdale Highschool does them and my parents house is right next to the school. Growing up there we used to climb up to the roof and watch the fireworks and I knew it was a good spot but I kinda forgot how good they were from there. So we were pretty happy we went to my parents instead of by the fairgrounds. Earlier this week I did a little at home photo shoot with Buggie. The pictures came out so cute but I still want to edit and play with them a little bit before posting them but for now here is one of them. The other pics of her is just us hanging out and Bubba being sweet to her.





No comments: