halloween

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jess' shower and Buggie's 1st beach day











Last weekend I went to Ventura for my sister in law's baby shower that her Grandma threw for her. Little does she know that Jen and I are throwing her a surprise shower on the 11th. So stay tuned for pics after the shower. Anyway, the shower was pretty fun. We played a couple games, had some good food and Jess opened her gifts. Its pretty funny because after all these years of Jess being in our family we finally got to meet some of her family. Her Grandma is what we were calling a Mexican Palauan. Meaning she is Mexican but reminds me so much of a Palauan. Basically she tells it like it is and when you try to go home she tries to send all the food home with you. Here is a pic of Jess opening one of our gifts to her. It was also exciting to see her cute growing belly. We ended up staying the night because I get pooped too easily right now with the drive there and nursing all day. And the next day I was super stoked because we got to go to the beach and it was a first of many beach days for Lilybug. She pretty much chilled on the beach and slept the whole time which was fine with me because I got to go for a swim. Sweet! Always sad to leave the ocean though. Man! I need an ocean in my backyard!

No comments: