halloween

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Buggie is in love

Yes, my daughter has found her soul mate. It is none other than the great Rich Franklin. Well, the toy version of him anyway. Lilybug is now 9 months and is doing so many new and interesting things. Other than playing with video games and Rich Franklin, she has recently discovered to clap whenever she is happy (especially when Elmo is on) and she is starting to pull herself up to stand.



















This past weekend we had Drew Drew visiting which is always a blast. It's always fun to watch Drew Drew and Bubba play together. They did the usual...running around the house a million times, watching Batman, pretending Drew Drew is Batman and Bubba is Spiderman. And we can't forget Drew Drew demanding that Grandma make brownies for him and Bubba demanding that she make banana bread. I also got to teach Drew to make a lot of funny faces and how to make a taco tongue. He is too fun. I miss him already:(














My brother Moey had his last wrestling tournament on Saturday. My other brothers, Sconi, Kickboxer, the babies, and myself went to see him compete. We missed his first match which he had won and it placed him in the finals. So after a couple hours of waiting we finally got to see him wrestle. The match that we saw he ended up losing but I still think he won it. Stupid ref. Anyway, he did amazing but he was very disappointed because he got 2nd place for his weight class. But he's awesome! I mean, come on, 2nd place! Well while we were waiting the boys and I had to take advantage of the music that was playing and have ourselves a little dance.
















One thing I was finally able to get started was make Lilybugs baby food. I forgot how fun it was! I could do without having to clean up my mess though. Oh well! This week I made her apple bluberries, sweet potatoes and apples, pears and my favorite oatmeal pear cinnamon. I had a taste and it made me think why don't I ever put pears in my oatmeal? Delicous! I think tomorrow we'll try banana avocado yogurt. I let you know how it goes!
Another thing we discovered it that our little girl is definatley a fight fan. Here she is watching UFC cheering Demian Maia on. She makes us so proud! Especially Daddy. And I have to warn you, for some reason I video taped it sideways so try not to hurt your neck while viewing this.

1 comment:

Regina Robins said...

These children are so cute that I need sunglasses to look at them!