halloween

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Here we go again....

Yes here I am again trying to play catch up with our blog. Life is way too busy right now. Super duper fun but way too busy. To start ya'll off I have to begin with the best part of my daily life. The blessing of enjoying my sweet babies.
Bubba and Olu looking cute as ever.
My sweet thangs:)
Bubba and his cousin Issac.
J.J's oreo birthday cake that I made for him. Ummmmm delici-O-so!!! That's Ian's word for delicious in case you didn't figure that out.
My darling Lily. Gosh she is too cute!
Easter hunting:)
As usual because we are so blessed to live close to Mimi and Papa we got to enjoy Easter dinner with them. I'm always stoked to see Mimi decapitate the bunny cake but the kids were very excited about it. In fact Bubba and Lily kept talking about it for days afterward and saying "There can only be one!!!" Hahahaha! I love my kids.
Sweet Kai Kai bunny kisses.
This is Bubba playing dead with his favorite toy he got from the Easter bunny, his glow in the dark mini sword.

1 comment:

Naomi and Family said...

That was a cute post! That last picture of Daniel makes him look so grown up!! What a stud! You have adorable kids!