halloween

Monday, May 28, 2012

Lilybug's family birthday party

The weekend of her birthday we had Mimi and Papa come over to sing to Lily for her birthday and to eat some strawberry cake. The cake Lily had specifically requested, mostly because she loves Strawberry Shortcake. So I was determined to make the best strawberry cake any little girl could ever have for her birthday. And I think I did it! The cake was ridiculously delicious. To give you an idea it was made with real strawberries, strawberry cream cheese and the frosting was made with more cream cheese and white chocolate. So GOOD!!!
Showing her tough girl face while enjoying her birthday cake.
Giving her mama some love:)
Getting ready to open her gifts.
Hahaha!!! This picture is great. I was making her laugh somehow by making crazy noises. Another reason I love my girl.
Awesome Mimi and Papa!
Daniel's present from Mimi and Papa.
And Bubba's.
Most of the time I feel like I'm Daniel's favorite person except when Daniel can sense that his Papa is near then I'm yesterday's news. With my mama ego aside:) I absolutely love to see him with his Papa. He lights up everytime. It's like magic. If you want to see him instantly happy you need to either sing him your best version of Blue Moon or provide his Papa. I love it.
You always have to have funny face time with a birthday party.
Happy 3rd Birthday sweet Lilybug!!! We love you toots!

1 comment:

Yogurl and Manburger said...

Awesome pictures! It is hard to make a tough girl face when you have delicious cake and a great party. I can't believe Lily is 3 already. That means Sabrina will be 3 soon too! Can't wait to see you guys again.