halloween

Monday, May 27, 2013

Mud fights and worms

One of the ways that we pass the time 'round here is to get down and dirty with the good ol' outdoors, right in our backyard. We've been having some good mud fights lately. Unfortunatley, I didn't get good pictures because I was too preoccupied with the art of fighting with the mud.


This was the start of the mud fight.


Here they are trying to peg me with mud as I'm taking photos.


Getting rinsed off and playing with water.


Our kids haven't had a lot of opportunties to find worms but one morning we came home from the gym to find a couple of worms hanging out in the front yard. What's funny is Bubba and Lily had no interest holding them and acted kinda of intimidated by them. So I said " I bet Danny will hold one." And sure enough he did.  I love that boy. Anyway, that gave them more than enough motivation. 




Daddy putting together the swing set with Bubbs.



                                                    The babies enjoying their new swing set.



Look at my lil island boy playing outside barefoot. I love it!


On Mother's Day with my gifts from heaven. This is what I live for...my sweet babies.

No comments: