halloween

Sunday, October 28, 2012

LTJ SHOW!!!

Anybody that knows my husband and I knows that LTJ is our band. They've been my baby's favorite band for 15 some years and mine for the last 7. They've been the soundtrack to our lives. They are the radest band ever!!! Not only does their music sound like they are singing directly to us or for us but when we see them live it's unlike any other show. They pour every ounce of energy out just to get you to dance and sing and have a good time. Whenever we get to see them, they always make us feel special by the interaction they give. There are so many great memories we have going to their shows but this last show topped them all. After one of the songs they performed, everything got quiet and it was like a dream, Roger looked at me and reached out his arm and directly handed me a bass pick and smiled at me. I think I stood there staring at him for like 30 secs because I couldn't believe it was happening and said thank you. I still have to pinch myself. Friggin' coolest moment! This is before the show....
After the show...
Bearded mountain man kisses...my favorite:)

No comments: