halloween

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Our Ventura ohana

It feels like its been way too long since we've been able to go to Ventura and just hang out with my family. Recently, we were lucky enough to get to visit with my fam in Ventura for the day. Unfortunatly, Ian had to work and couldn't go with. The only thing I wanted to do besides see my family was to play in the ocean(as usual). So we made a short drive to the beach and made it happen. The kids had a great time but Brandon especially loved it. The older he gets the more I realize how much he is like me. I could see that he feared the ocean but at the same time he was so drawn to it. He kept wanting to go further and further out. What a water baby he is! I absolutly loved it!
This is the picture I took right when we got to the beach and I was busy getting Lily comfy and before I knew it Bubba took off with Uncle Joshy down to the water :) I'm telling ya, this kid's got my soul.
Cuddle huddle after swimming.
We went back home, cleaned the keiki up and hung out for a little bit longer before we had to head back to our home.
This is our nephew Dylan AKA "Pickles". He is too cute.
We had piled into our van to go to the beach together in one vehicle, so we still had to get the boys' carseats out before we left. Well, as I was getting the babies strapped into their seats I realized Issac was getting himself ready to go with us too :) Needless to say he had a total meltdown when he was told differntly. I love those boys.

No comments: