halloween

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Summer fun

I know we're hittin' fall already but here's some of what we've been up to this summer. We of course got some Dodger baseball in.
Isn't my Ian..wait wait wait..I'm searching for the perfect word....SCRUMPSHOOLESCENT! Really though, isn't his beard divine. Sorry I got distracted for a moment. Back to blogging.
These are our good friends Sol and Shmave. They are pure radness. Seriously, so fun.
Speaking of fun. Here we are just enjoying the gift of the goof.
View of the gorgeous surrounding mountains.
And Friday Night Fireworks:)
And one of the best times ever this summer was getting to surf again for my birthday. It's been way too long so I wanted to get a lesson again to get the most out of it. My instructor was awesome! As always I keep dreaming about the next time I'll get to go out:)

No comments: